Thursday, May 31, 2012

testimonial EECP


Testimonials

Previous Bypass/Multiple Stent Patient

   "I have had over 50 EECP treatments and I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and caring attention each and every time.  Progress has been slow but worth the time, since surgery was the only offer available with the cardiology doctor in Mt. Vernon, WA. 
    My angina has gone from being a daily and painful anticipation to almost forgetting it was there.  I can now bathe without stopping to sit and take Nitro or going downstairs to do my laundry and clean my house and I live alone!  Thanks again for letting me see my veins again in my hands and feet and restoring them to normal color instead of white feet and purple toes. 
    I hope other doctors follow your approach to offering hope beyond surgery and drugs.  Thanks again to you, your staff, you patients and your work are in my prayers."
Ronald A. Meyer Sr.

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

    "The biggest change I've experienced with EECP treatment is overall quality of life improvement.  As a person with multiple chemical sensitivities, nervous system degradation, peripheral vasculitis and several immune system issues, my quality of life had deteriorated.  Living day to day became increasingly dependent on vigilant avoidance of ordinary substances in our environment that triggered nasty whole body reactions.  Detoxification became increasingly difficult.
     EECP assists my body in pumping oxygen into my cells and all my systems seem to have improved as a result.  I have more energy, am less sensitive to chemicals, sleep better and find that my body is able to detox faster.  And, very importantly, EECP is non-invasive. An added bonus is that my insurance company reimburses me for half of the treatment cost.  
      I am very grateful to Dr. David Buscher for having the insight to understand that his patients could benefit from having better-oxygenated cells through EECP.  I certainly did."

Cheers, Pat Waterston

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

    "During the 31 years I have had ME-CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia, only a few treatments have significantly reduced the effects of my symptoms.  EECP is one of them.
    From the first treatment, I knew EECP would help me.  Immediately, my cognition and memory seemed much clearer, my mood became more optimistic and I was happier, and I noticed my stamina and energy were increased.  Further treatments have sustained these gains.
    On a practical level EECP makes a big difference in my life.  At home are the difficulties and confusion of deciding what to do every day as well as the to-do list to make sure I remember everything.  When I wake up in the morning, I look forward to the day without being depressed or over-whelmed.  Before EECP, it took all evening for me to empty the waste baskets and put out the garbage; now I can do it in less than an hour.  
    I have also experienced unanticipated positive side effects.  My muscles are so relaxed, I can now turn my head enough to look directly out the back window of my car when I am backing out of the driveway instead, of having to rely exclusively on the car's rear view mirrors.  And, after years of needing a pick up tool to retrieve anything off the floor, I can now stretch and bend easily enough to use my hands.
    EECP is not the cure, but it has so improved my quality of life that I will continue to do half-hour treatments every week.
    I whole-heartedly recommend EECP without reservation to anyone who wants to overcome some of the major limitations of ME-CFS and Fibromyalgia.
"
Louis H. Janson

Note :
walaupun testimonial ini dari luar Indonesia, tapi cukup membuktikan EECP memberikan benefit untuk penderita jantung koroner. ^^ testimonial ini saya copas dari http://www.drbuscher.com/cardiovascular-disease/eecp 

No comments:

Post a Comment